Hey hey!! It’s a brand-spankin’ new week and you know what that means…yep, time for a brand-spankin’ new FIT/MO Challenge!! This one is very simple (notice I said “simple” NOT “easy”). We’re gonna do a few Mountain Climbers this week. Well, more than a few…we’re gonna do 450 Mountain Climbers this week 🙂
WHAT?!?!?! Coach Alison has lost her mind! No, I assure you I have not lost my mind and to prove it, here are the rules:
- You have just over 5 days (today – Saturday) to make it happen.
- One rep = one knee forward (ex. left knee toward left elbow = 1, right knee toward right elbow = 2).
- They only count if you maintain good form! There are photos of yours truly above showing what that looks like- also it’s a good time to revisit my post on proper plank alignment- head, shoulders, knees and hips in a straight line. Use your abs to bring your knees forward and go as fast you you are comfortable moving.
- If you need a regression, you are more than welcome to use a chair for these (see the photo of me in the bottom right corner).
- After you do a set to count toward your total, drink a glass of water. Why? Because it’s good for you! Do you really need a reason to get hydrated?
- Post your daily grand total.
On your mark, get set GO!!!
The AcaciaTV Members Only community is already at it! Join AcaciaTV today and be part of the inspirational community of trainers, experts and members getting in shape together!